Sunday, July 31, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
2. Eat smaller meals more often
3. Eat whenever your appetite is good-do not be too rigid about fixed times for meals
4. Try to drink a lot of water ,milk,yogurt,soups,herbal tea,or juices
5. Add flavor to food and make it look and taste interesting,squeeze some lemon juice over it or add spices such as cardamom,fennel,coriander and sinnamon
6. Avoid fizzy drinks,beer and foods such as cabbage,broccoli and beans that create gas in the stomach and can make you feel bloated
7. Try rinsing your mouth out before eating as this can make food taste fresher
8. Take light exercise such as walking outdoors,for example ,and breathing plenty of fresh air to stimulate an appetite
9. Eat in a well ventilated room away from cooking or un pleasant smells
10. Eat with your family or friends
Sunday, July 24, 2011
A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor.
Conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and life.
Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of cups porcelain, plastic, glass, crystal, some plain looking, some expensive, some exquisite - telling them to help themselves to hot coffee.
When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said: 'If you noticed, all the nice looking expensive cups were taken up, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones.. While it is but normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of your problems and stress. What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you consciously went for the best cups and were eyeing each other's cups.
Now if life is coffee, then the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, but the quality of Life doesn't change. Some times, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it.'
Don't let the cups drive you.. Enjoy the coffee instead